Occupational Health & Safety Management System
BBN Constructions operates under a third-party accredited Occupational Health and Safety Management System. We are committed to working towards an accident-free workplace by complying with relevant OHS legislation and Codes of Practice. Safe daily work activities and responses to safety issues are a major company priority, with the duty of care to our staff and all persons engaged at the forefront of our operations.
Quality Management System
BBN Constructions operates to the International Quality System Standard ISO 9001:2015. Our accredited quality systems have been developed over many years of operation and ensures our clients the delivery of a high quality completed project. Our well-developed procedures and processes facilitate a consistent and controlled communication flow, identifying critical points along the construction process, where regular auditing, inspection and testing is applied. Thereby minimising the risk of errors and delays.
BBN seeks to minimise environmental impacts, achieve continual improvement and prevent pollution during construction activities. Our environmental policy delivers economic, social and environmental benefits to the community by promoting an environmentally aware culture and adopting risk management processes in dealing with environmental hazards.
- Establishing an innovative Environmental Management System
- Creating a culture of sustainable environmental management
- Establishing clear lines of accountability for environmental outcomes
- Continual improvement of our environmental performance
- Developing effective processes for environmental awareness, education and training
- Measuring and reporting environmental performance
- Creating a climate of transparency and building strategic partnerships with key environmental stakeholders.